Welcome to PoolScribe Support
What is PoolScribe?
PoolScribe is the original stand-alone data entry and cost reporting app developed by pool cleaning professionals to help other pool cleaning professionals answer the question:
"Am I charging my customers enough to realize a profit?"
If you are looking for the similarly named Pool Scribe, a tool used by builders to create smooth borders on pools and spas, you need to head on over to Hardscape Creations of Florida.
Contents of This Site
- The License FAQ page describes the metering mechanism and provides assistance with purchases.
- The General FAQ page contains answers to common questions about Tap Quillity Software Systems, and its policies regarding PoolScribe.
- What's New lists the changes made by each new version of PoolScribe.
- The Tutorials page lists and describes the four sets of step-by-step instructions intended to acquaint new and prospective users of PoolScribe with its interface and behavior.
- How To's are a collection of instructional "recipes" listing the steps in accomplishing a specific task within PoolScribe.
- Known Issues describes recognized problems within the app and solutions to them.
- The Downloads section lists those files available in support of PoolScribe user's activities.
The PoolScribe User Manual
- The free 236-page companion PoolScribe User Manual is available in Adobe PDF format (currently 8.1 Mb in size), and is sent by e-mail to those users of PoolScribe who request it via the tap-path: Support > Request User Manual.
- PoolScribe's in-app Help System is a context-sensitive derivation of the User Manual, and the verbiage of the two are nearly identical.
- The User Manual does offer the following additional content compared to the in-app Help views:
- A Table of Contents.
- An Introduction to PoolScribe.
- An Overview of PoolScribe's components and functions.
- All four Tutorials (of which two are currently available on this site, and the other two are forthcoming).
- Full, partial and extended screenshots of PoolScribe's many views.
- Additional support material as provided by the Appendices, including:
- Establishing Contacts for PoolScribe
- Sharing Files with iTunes
- Supply Items Roster
- Sample Supply Items Research Worksheets
- Common Chemicals Reference
- PoolScribe's File-Naming Conventions
- Glossary of PoolScribe-related Terms
- An Index of the User Manual's contents.
- Licensees of PoolScribe are reminded that they are bound by the End User License Agreement which states: "No portion of the Services may be reproduced in any form or by any means."
- App-related suggestions, comments or feature requests can be made within the app via the tap-path: Support > Make a Suggestion, or directly to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggestions related to this support Wiki should be directed to mailto:email@example.com.
- The Development Requests page lists features and suggestions considered for potential implementation in future versions of PoolScribe.
If your question is not answered in the FAQs or documentation above, please contact the Help Desk at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.